ExecSearch International - Australia
Sourcing the right people for over 25 years
“the active pursuit and assimilation of key personnel from management up to Board level, through a search methodology.”
Why actively search for talent?
- Because you need candidates, not applicants.
- Because search firms access companies and candidates that you cannot.
- Because the best candidates are not looking for you; you have to look for them.
- Because it’s the fastest, surest way for you to acquire talent.
- Because the talent pool is shrinking, not growing.
- Because your competitors are approaching your talent right now.
- Because it’s cost-effective for you: no overheads, guaranteed result.
- Because it gives the role the attention that it deserves, and if you don’t, who will?
- Because it produces the right candidate, not the best applicant.
Pro-active employers obtain the best talent, first, through search.
Our search methodology predicts a person’s performance before employment and is 4 times more accurate than interviews.
Plus we guarantee it for one year.
4 Reasons why clients choose us:
- Expertise: We know your business and work with numerous multi-national companies around the world.
- We speak your language: We work in multiple languages in numerous cultures across many industries.
- 1 year guarantee: We can afford to give a one year guaranty on our work because our methodology predicts a candidate's performance before you employ them. This lowers your risk when employing people.
- The Marriage and the wedding: Matching suitable employees to employers (the wedding) is great but we're also interested in what follows (the marriage).
That’s why we offer a variety of leadership development and Enhanced
Performance© programs that increase a person's productivity on
the job, in real time.
But why wait?
Our Succeed Before You Start: 100 day action plan for new leaders© is a talent assimilation program that increases a person’s productivity before their first day on the job. We show you how to accomplish in 100 days what used to take 12 months
That ensures a great wedding and marriage.
- Are You a 2x4 Employee?
- Got a Degree, Now Want a Job Too!?!
- Everything You Want To Know About Psychometrics (But Were Afraid To Ask!)
- Be Bothered: How the Royal Navy Gets It Done
- Good Management = Good Habits
- 5 Fictions About Recruiters
- How to Hire a Head Hunter - 10 questions that rarely get asked
- How to Recruit in Australia (and 11 reasons why you should)
- Top 10 Differences Between Americans and Australians
- The Only Management Advice You'll Ever Need
- 20 Things Young Professionals Need To Learn Fast
- 4 Differences Between Leaders and Managers
- Headhunter Confesses! – the truth about executive search
- 5 Differences Between Austalian and US Managers
- 8 Lessons Learned in Combat That You Can Apply Right Now
- Is Your LinkedIn Photo Costing You?
- 6 Writing Tips To Increase Your $$$
- Shoes That Talk (...about you)
- Employing People? Flip a Coin!
- Your Organisational Crutch (...and how to get rid of it)
- 3 Mistakes New Leaders Make
- Getting from Here to There: double think your way to success
- Marijuana or Multi-Tasking: 2 ways to be stupid,fast
- Getting Women on Boards: Who's leading the charge?
- Give Voice to your Ties
- Rewards that Work: the 5 right ways to motivate people
- The 30 Second Glance Test
- 6 Big Blunders in your Resume
- I Ask 8 Experts: What's a Young Job Seeker to Do?
- Career Advice From A 2000 Year Old Dead White Guy
- How Clueless are Google, Facebook, and Apple?
- The Only Career Advice You'll Ever Need
- Four Ways to Improve Your Luck by 40%
- What Your Shoes Tell About You
- Why Top Performers Get Axed
- If Managers Were Scientists
- Idiot-proof Your Resume